I hope you all had a great summer! My summer was wonderful, but I'm glad to be back!
I was very happy with how the blog worked these past two years, so I would like to continue it this year. On my blog you will be able to find:
- updates on what's going on in my room (whether we're working on music or dance)
- information on upcoming projects and tests
- information on Spring Symphony (when the time comes)
- sound clips of music that we will be playing in class for band kids (when the time comes)
- a guideline of how much you should have practiced each week, organized by grade (again, when the time comes)
- my extra help schedule/room availability
I've organized it by grade groups, so please be sure to check out the appropriate page for you or your child. Be sure to check back often, as I update my blog regularly.
Have a great year!